Last Updated: March 29, 2019
YTboob respects the intellectual property of others and expects its users to do the same. Each user must ensure that the materials they upload do not infringe any third-party copyright. YTboob will promptly remove materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) when properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright. We will try to react within two (2) business days.
In filing any request, please ensure that your notice is complete and that your statements are accurate. If we request additional information necessary to make your notice complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to provide the required information, your request may not be processed further.
DMCA Takedown Notices
To request the removal of materials based upon copyright infringement, you must file a notice containing the following:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on YTboob’s service the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for YTboob to locate the material (e.g., the URL for the video).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please file your notice by email: [email protected]